Sunday, June 27, 2010

Testimonial 36 - Shorter recovery period


When I was called back for my NS (National Service) remedial training, I was worried because I has not been exercising regularly.

However during my training, I was pleasantly surprised when I found myself recovering faster than the other guys after completing the entire workout. I was awestruck when I saw the time I clocked in after my run. Then I realised that it is because I have been taking Celergen for 2 months. Besides that, I also felt as it I was fit to go for another round. I certainly credit this to Celergen.

Now, almost after 10 months of Celergen, I believe that Celergen not only helped in my exercise recovery process but also in my healing process of any injuries be it big or small. For example, I bit my lips a few weeks back. Normally, I would get ulcers almost instantly. But amazingly, I did not. I believe it is Celergen at work.

Celergen is indeed life-changing for me and my loved ones.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment