Sunday, June 27, 2010

Testimonial 38 - No pain

I was scheduled for a knee reconstruction surgery in 2008 because I had little or not cartilage in my right knee. I was constantly in pain and I even had to reduce mobility in my left knee.

I was unhappy with the diagnosis so I started taking Omega 3 and numerous other supplements. To my disappointment, the pain still existed.

Then I was introduced to Celergen.

After taking Celergen for slightly over 1 month, I can feel a remarkable difference in my overall well-being.

I drive for a living and even after driving for 5 straight days, I feel absolutely great. Though my knees are not fully healed, I am able to earn a living without pain.

Now, I sleep well and awake refreshed. My skin has improved and I am also gradually losing my weight. I definitely feel and look 10 years younger than my chronological age.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment