Sunday, June 27, 2010

Testimonial 37 - Headache, Painkiller reduced


30 years ago, I met with a serious car accident where I broke my right clavicle, my right tibia and fibula, suffered severe whiplash and needed 35 stitches to the right side of my face. Since then, with excellent medical support, I have been managing with life. However, I continuously used to suffer with soft tissue injury neck pains, constant headaches and occasional migraines resulting from my accident.

By chance, I was introduced to Celergen.

I am, by nature, a sceptical person and did not think much of the benefits proposed by Celergen, but thought I might as well try it. After all, after so many years, what did I have to lose?

Since taking Celergen, I have noticed a significant decrease in my pain levels and a definite increase in my energy levels. My headaches have reduced substantially and I am no longer taking pain kilers on a regular basis.

As an additional benefit, my complexion and skin is softer and seems to be more hydrated. Celergen is now an essential part of my everyday life.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment