Monday, November 15, 2010

Testimonial 40 - Breast Cancer, Headache, Sleep Quality Solved


I was diagnosed with breast cancer in April 2009. Like many other patients, my life was never the same after all the medications and treatments.

One of the drugs for breast cancer patients is an anti-hormonal drug called Tamoxifen.
Tamoxifen caused me to suffer from pre-menopausal symptoms which include headaches, hot flushes, night sweats, severe sleep deprivation and fatigue. My work performance was adversely affected and I was depressed.

Concerned about the side effects, I consulted my Oncologist, numerous GPS and tried many other medications but none were successful.

Thankfully, my miracle came.

After taking Celergen for only a month and a half, I feel that my body has regained most of its stregth and alertness. What is more amazing is that the pre-menopausal symptoms have reduced tremendously! I wake up feeling refreshed, energized and ever so ready to start work.

That is not all. I can also feel that my immune system is much stronger since taking Celergen as I have not suffered from a cough, cold or any other illness even after so many surgeries.

Celergen has improved my quality of life and I am utterly grateful. Life is too short to be miserable.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment