Monday, November 15, 2010

Testimonial 45 - Depression Left Me Completely


When I was diagnosed with depression 2 years ago, I was weak mentally and physically. Simple activities like getting up from bed were tedious as I did not feel inclined to move at all. I was miserable and suicidal.

Now, after taking Celergen, my depression has left me completely. I am able to sleep well and I look forward to each new morning with eagerness.

Ever since, I have started on an active lifestyle. Whenever I return from my morning work-outs, I always have a healthy appetite. I also noticed that I am growing black hair instead of whites ones.

Recently, I realised that I am able to fly long distance without feeling jet lagged. I do not know if it is due to Celergen, but it seems like I'm experiencing only good days after Celergen.

I am very grateful that Celergen came into my life. My days are no longer bleak but bursting with colours.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

1 comment:


  1. Hi dear,

    Thank you for this wonderful post. It is very informative and useful. I would like to share something here too.The most luxurious skincare that is supercharged with Mother Nature's active ingredients for powerful cell regeneration. You can increase your skin metabolism with healthy skin care.


    effective treatment with visible results

    ReplyDelete