Monday, November 15, 2010

Testimonial 43 - Knee Joint Pain, Backache, Dry Eyes ceased


My hectic work requires me to travel frequently and I always dread these business trips because of my acute knee pain and persistent backaches. The pain I had to endure drained me physically and mentally.

Then my son introduced Celergen to me.

After taking only 1 month of Celergen, I feel a great difference in me. My knee joint pain and my backaches have completely ceased.

An additional bonus - I used to have very dry eyes and was dependent on eye drops. After 3 months of Celergen, I realised that I no longer need these eye drops. My eyes feel fresh and hydrated. I am absolutely thrilled by the potent benefits of Celergen. I feel energized, optimistic and younger.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment