Monday, November 15, 2010

Testimonial 42 - Refreshed, Invigorated, Faster Recovery After Exercise


For the longest period of time, I had been dieting in hopes of shedding some pounds off. As part of my diet regime, I eat minimally and engage in various vigorous exercises. After each session, I would feel hungry, weak, tired and my muscles would ache.

My solution came when I was introduced to Celergen.

For the first 2 weeks, I did not find any special change in me except that I was perspiring more often than before.

After continued consumption of Celergen, I realised that I wake up feeling more refreshed and invigorated. I am also pleased to find that I recovered much faster after my evening exercises. Celergen has definitely surprised me with its potency.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

Now with Celergen, I can successfully maintain my diet and a healthy lifestyle with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment