Monday, November 15, 2010

Testimonial 44 - Pollakiurie (Frequent Daytime Urination Syndrome) Condition Improved Significantly


Having heard about the potency of Cell Therapy, I was extremely keen to try Celergen when my son introduced this amazing product to me. The benefits I experienced for the past 1 year with Celergen are manifold - increase in energy levels, better quality sleep.

But one benefit was of great importance to me.

When I hit 60, I suffered from Pollakiurie aka frequent daytime urination syndrome. After taking Celergen, my condition improved significantly.

My family and I embrace Celergen. We feel fabulous and will continue to introduce Celergen to our friends and relatives.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment