Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Shouldnt Be Suffering with Age... Rheumatoid Arthritis


¨... Suddenly all that stuff about having good looks and being sexy
took secondary position to just being able to walk without pain!¨

I had rheumatoid arthritis very badly 17 years ago.

I wasnt diagnosed for a year and my feet grew so swollen and it got so bad I couldnt move my head and I was always feeling ill.

The doctor started me on a cocktail of drugs which didnt arrest the disease but allowed me to walk a little. I still couldnt climb the stairs or hold a pen, fork or spoon, though.

Doctors told me I´d be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

Suddenly, all that stuff about having good looks and being sexy took secondary position to just being able to walk without pain.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment