Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testimonial 21- Speedy Recovery in Back Sprain


Believing that life is short and time is limited, I have always packed my days with lots of activities. For over a decade, I´ve grown accustomed to sleeping only 4-5 hours a day causing my health to deteriorate tremendously. Occasionally I also experience acute lower back pain.

One morning, I felt a very tight strain on my lower back. When I stretched to my left, I heard a ¨Snap¨ sound. I knew I had sprained my back. I could not image having to lie in bed for the next week.

I then visited doctors for a quick fix. But knowing the side effects of drugs, I took the pain killer for only 1 day. Meanwhile, I could only rely on Celergen.

The doctor told me that it would take me at least 1 week to recover. However, I was pleasantly surprised that after only 3 days, I had recovered about 90% and I could endure a full day of activity without any back pain. I believe Celergen has helped to speed up my recovery.

Celergen has really changed my life and has improved my quality of life for not only myself but my parents as well.

I am really grateful for Celergen.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment