Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testimonial 19- Speedy Recovery of Massive Fracture


The timely introduction of Celergen to me when I had a massive fracture of my right collar bone, helped my healing process. It has definitely reduced healing to a mere 4 weeks.

My doctor was so impressed because he had predicted a gradual healing to be in the region of 8 to 12 weeks.

I started lifting and had a game of golf in the 5th week. There were no distortions or protrusions either which is quite unusual for a collarbone fracture.... Celergen is no ¨rabbit out of the hat¨!

My brother´s testimony:
Having taken Celergen for only 15 days, he has seen a tremendous surge in energy and is finding relief from the stress he has been encountering. In the last 10 years, he had been coping with (7stent) heart condition, twice a week lecturing at NUS and his daily drive through his high profile job. Being a Scientist himself, should I say he needs no further coaxing that Celergen is excellent!

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment