Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testimonial 20- 90% Eye Recovery; Spike in Energy Level


I had a cataract operation recently and it was unsuccessful because I suffered from cornea abrasion, which is one of the adverse outcomes. Due to this, I had to stop driving. It was terrible.

Then my daughter introduced me Celergen, from Switzerland. The results are incredible. With hardly a week of Celergen, I felt my vision improve significantly. Unsure, I consulted my eye surgeons and they confirmed that my eye recovery is almost 90% now.

The other benefit I experienced from Celergen is the spike in my energy level. As a mild diabetic patient, I often felt tired in the afternoons. As Celergen helps lower glycemic index, my blood sugar level is getting better and I feel more active and lively.

Now I no longer need to take those afternoon naps.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment