Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testimonial 18- Energetic; More Radiant & Youthful


My work involves some intense ¨entertainment¨ every night. The heavy drinking and my hectic and stressful work schedules over time made me a physically and mentally exhausted and overweight man. Even though I am only 37, my friends would often comment about my pot belly and my double chin.

A friend introduced me to a health supplement from Switzerland called Celergen. My interest was piqued when I heard that it is an anti-aging cell therapy supplement. Fascinated, I decided to give it a try.

After one month of Celergen, I feel 4 times more energetic even though my lifestyle remained the same. I also felt that I had lost some weight. But only until I met my friends at a social gathering. I had no idea that Celergen has changed me so significantly. They were flawed... and amazed that my pot belly and stubborn double chin was gone... Forever.

What a drastic change for me!

Convinced by my transformation, my wife decided to take Celergen too. In less than a month, she no longer suffers from fitful sleep because Celergen helps to regulate her sleeping patterns. She is also looking more radiant and youthful to me.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment