Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testimonial 5


My job requires me to travel a lot. I used to dread travelling for business because I had problems sleeping which would then affect my performance for the next day. There was once I didnt get any sleep for an entire 15-day trip! I was extremely frustrated.

Then I was introduced to Celergen.

After just 2 days of Celergen, I feel so much more energized. I do not tire as easily and I am able to enjoy quality sleep at night. I always wake up feeling refreshed and alert. I also find that my vision seems to be clearer. In the physical aspect, even though I´m blessed with relatively good skin complexion, my face has a radiant glow.

What thrill me most is that some people think I am 20 years old! I cant wait to live life to its fullest.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment