Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testimonial 15- Boost energy level


Having a demanding work schedule and family life, I find that having enough energy for all aspects of my life can sometimes be difficult. when I was introduced to Celergen, I was amazed at what a boost it has given me in my energy levels. I feel energetic from the time I get up till late in the evening with the boost Celergen has given me.

I have also found that Celergen has improved my ability to train harder and longer in sports. The most impressive impact being on my endurance training especially in long distance running and swimming.

Having taken Celergen, I can definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for that extra boost of energy during the day, and anyone who wants to get better results in their sporting activities.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment