Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testimonial 23-Energetic; Bright & Radiant



I am an ambitious career woman with 4 children aged 13, 11, 3 and 2 years old. My work has always been demanding and challenging but recently I feel extremely tired and lethargic. To make matters worse, I embarked on a 2 year MBA program, which requires me to go for classes during the weekends.

I began to feel overwhelmed... I cant keep up with all the things that are expected of me. As a chronic and slightly pathological overachiever, I wanted to be the ¨Perfect Mom¨ and still excel at work, be a good MBA student and yet be ready to be there for my husband!

I am caught up in a terrible web and I don´t know how to get out of. To make things worse, my son skipped classes and was mired in a bad company. I was almost near ¨Breaking Point¨.

Then a friend introduced me to Celergen... It is a miracle for me. Only after 10 days of Celergen, I feel a significant increase in my energy levels and optimism. I am able to spend quality time with my kids, cope with my MBA exams and excel at work.

It is a remarkable achievement for me because even though my sleeping hours are about 5 hours, I am able to rest well and wake up infused with renewed energy. I guess the Cell Therapy - cell renewal and stimulation work wonders for me.

Most importantly, my friends commented that I look bright and radiant - what a surprise for me - I though with all my hectic schedule and burdens I will look haggard and pale.

What a surprise. I feel Great!

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment