Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testimonial 12- Stable energy Level; Bright & Fresh; Clearance of Pigmentation


Having taken Celergen for just over 10 days, I must say that it is a supplement that has multi-faceted advantages.

For me, it helped me maintain stable energy levels throughout the day, irrespective of the type of activity I undertook. I has to conduct interviews non-stop for 8 days a day, 3 days consecutively and never did I feel an iota of fatigue while taking Celergen. It left my clients quite impressed.

Also, the next day was always bright and fresh with no hangover of the previous day. In many ways, it does what one would expect insulin to do to a diabetic patient - maintain stable sugar levels throughout the day. Similarly Celergen is quite effective in helping my body cope with the daily vagaries of life keeping my energy levels at an optimum high!

More than energy level, it worked wonders for my skin too. Post-pregnancy made my skin saddle with a lot of pigmentation that remarkably cleared up in a very short period of time leaving it cleared and brighter.

I must say all thanks to Celergen.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment