Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testimonial 22- Improved Complexion


As the eldest child in a single-parent family, circumstances forced me into the workforce at a very young age. Due to the stress and burden, I did not even have time to sleep, much less take care of myself. Through time, I began to notice the signs of pre-mature aging in me.

At barely 33, I looked like I was 40 and worse, I was perpetually tired. I felt helpless and depressed for there was nothing I could do about it.

Then my blessing came. After taking Celergen for 2 months, my friends complimented me on my improved complexion. To top it off, some even pointed that I looked younger than before. It is like I´m gaining back my lost years. Now, I feel better, look better and have more confidence in myself.

Celergen is undeniably a gift that I cherish deeply.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment