Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testimonial 2


“ My Skin Texture becomes Smoother. I find my skin looking Brighter and my Pores Less Visible…”
Ms Rie Loo 43, Japan


I am not into supplements. By chance, a friend introduced Celergen- Swiss Cell Therapy Supplement to me. I have to confess that I was not enthusiastic. The only reason I decided to try was the fact that Celergen was researched and manufacturing in Switzerland and was also clinically proven worldwide.

For the first 2-3 weeks, I didn’t find any special change in me maybe because I don’t lead a hectic life or perhaps I have always been in relatively good condition. But one morning, when I was in front of the mirror, I found that my skin texture has become Smoother!

Also, I found my skin looking Brighter and my Pores Less Visible. It was great pleasant surprise for a woman to see this amazing result out of a long list of other known benefits of Celergen.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment