Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Testimonial 24- Additional Boost of Strength

As a mother, wife as well as the breadwinner of the fmaily, it can get very stressful for me at times.

Trying to lead a healthy lifestyle, I eat home-cooked meals, sleep an average of 6 - 8 hours daily and exercise regularly. However despite all that, I would still feel tired and lethargic at the end of each day. Taking it as part and parcel of aging, I resigned to fate.

Then my daughter introduced me to Celergen.

Honestly, I am not a fan of supplements. But since my daughter has tried it and it helped her with her knee pain, I saw no harm in trying this Switzerland product.

After a mere 2 weeks, I realise I have more energy. I do not feel as tired at the end of each day but have an additional boost of strength to finish up my house work.
After 1 month of Celergen, my overall energy and well-being is even better.

I now look forward to each day with new surprises from Celergen.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment