Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Testimonial 29 - Radiant, Energy

After taking Celergen for 2 months, many of my friends commented that I not only look younger but also more radiant. When I compared myself to a picture taken 13 years ago, realise that I did indeed look fairer.

I never knew this, but looking good isn't easy at all. Some of my wife's well-meaning friends advised her to stop me from taking Celergen in the event that I maintain my youthfulness and eventually leave her. Paranoid, my wife hid all of my Celergen boxes. In order to please her, I sponsored her Celergen as well. Now, we both are happy consumers of Celergen.

Last June, I went swimming at the Hainan Nandu River with some of my classmates. Before I knew it, I already covered 1000 meters. My classmate, who was formally from the Armed Forces, could only cover 500 meters. He was surprised at my energy and pestered me about my secret formula. I tell them it's Celergen.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment