Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Shouldn't be suffering with age - Dyspareunia (pain from Sex)


"I was Diagnosed with Dyspareunia which literally meant pain from sex."

My name is Melinda Ross, I am 37 years old and have been married to my wonderful husband for 12 years. Until recently we've been having a great sex life, unlike some other couples who find it boring after being married to the same person for so long/

My problem started 6 months ago when I couldn't get wet anymore and it started to hurt during sex. My husband suggested we use lubrication and it worked for a while. A couple of weeks later, it happened again, even with the use of lubricants. I then tried all brands from the ordinary off the counter at Wal mart. To the ludicrous claims of the local sex shop, I felt so embarrassed going in there, as if I was some kind of sex hound.

Even so, lubrication could only do so much. It came to a point where I couldn't reach orgasm anymore. I went to see my doctor and he diagnosed me with Dyspareunia which literally meant pain from sex. There could be any number of causes but all tests have shown negative results. My husband thinks I don't find him attractive anymore and feels frustrated that he cannot make me reach orgasm. But it's not his fault. I feel so depressed from this, sometimes I wished I could just die.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. There's a new treatment for dyspareunia to cause stem cells to generate new healthy tissue. The procedure is called o-shot which has been very effective with my patients.
    More can be seen at OShot.info
    Hope this helps.
    Charles Runels, MD

    ReplyDelete