Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Testimonial 30 - Energy




I must say that Celergen has been very special to me. I have to study a lot and it really has helped me concentrate better and not get so tired. Moreover, I have much more energy and after any vigorous sports, I do not seem to experience any pain from overstrained muscles.

I feel Celergen took a while to get into my system. The changes are very subtle but present. Even now I think I am still benefitting from Celergen even though I have now been taking it for about 5 months, I can still feel the subtle beneficial changes.

I am really glad that my friend introduced me to this product. Usually, I am very skepitcal of a "one-pill fix" but Celergen has given me the confidence because it has been so well researched in France and Switzerland.

I have always been keeping a good lifestyle by trying to eat regularly and eating good quality food. But after taking Celergen, I somehow find it easier to maintain that lifestyle and even exercising is easier. I really feel happier, vibrant and youthful!

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment