Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Testimonial 28 - More Manly

Being an ex-model, looking good has always been imperative to me. I have always prided myself for having a flawless complexion and a good build.

But recently, I met up with some friends from the modeling industry and they commented that I don't look as good as before. I was deeply hurt by that comment but consoled myself by resigning this as part of aging.

When I heard of an anti-aging food supplement from Switzerland called Celergen, I was intrigued. Wanting to gain back my youth, I decided to give it a try.

After 3 weeks of Celergen, my face feels tauter and radiant. Most importantly, my wife says that of late, I am more energetic and manly.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment