Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Testimonial 32 - Peaceful Sleep

For the past few months, I was consistently feeling tired and lethargic. I suffered from sleepless nights and even if I did manage to sleep, I would wake up intermittently. My mornings were terrible because I would wake up with a heavy head and often experience dizziness.

After half a month of taking Celergen, I am able to sleep peacefully without interruptions and get up feeling a lot fresher and more energized. Regardless to say, my dizzy spells have left me too.

Apart from improving my quality of sleep, Celergen has helped me in other aspects of my life as well. I began to notice that I am able to concentrate better at work and I seem to be more efficient than before.

One thing I never expected to benefit from Celergen is the significant reduction of pain in my neck and back. Even my stomach has stopped giving me problems. I do not know if it is solely the work of Celergen, but I can proudly say that it is only after taking Celergen that I begin to experience noticebale improvements.

Unlike the other mainstream health supplements I've taken, I never expect Celergen's benefits to manifest so quickly and with such potency. I am simply in love with Celergen and I am confident that with prolonged use of Celergen, I will continue to experience a better quality of life.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment