Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Shouldn't be suffering with age - Sexual Dysfunction


"I didn't want to spend the rest of my life popping DRUGS every time I wanted to have sex..."

I am a 24 year old male that was married a little over a year ago. I have been having issues in bed.

6 months ago, when my wife and I had sex, I couldn't last at all. I even lost some of my ability to go more than once during a session.

As times went on, I was not able to sustain and ejaculated quickly... maybe just a minute of sex and that left my wife very unsatisfied. She would get upset and disappointed. She would roll over and not speak to me. She even makes it known to me how much I had disappointed her.

As these events become more commonplace, I grew to hate sex. I don't want to have sex with my wife at all now. Yet I don't want any other woman because I love my wife so very much but I cannot bear to disappoint her anymore. Our marriage is failing because of this and I'm spiraling down road to depression. Losing her day by day is more than I can stand.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment