Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Testimonial 25 - Pre-menopausal issue, Confidence, Youthfulness


Although I'm only 50, I am currently going through my pre-menopausal stage. My family has always been complaining about my mood swings and pessimism.

When I first heard of Celergen, I was very impressed with the benefits that Celergen provides but I though the price to be rather steep.

After taking just 1 box of Celergen, my family pointed out that I was no longer snappy or moody. In fact, I am relaxed, optimistic and always in good spirits. Another benefit I experience is that my knees no longer ached. The pain seems to have disappeared miraculously.

What surprised me most was when my friends complemented me on my looks. They commented that I don't look as haggard and in fact I look like I' m only in my early 40s!

After experiencing all these benefits, I think Celergen is priceless. Thank you Celergen for giving me back my confidence and youthfulness again.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment