Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Testimonial 33 - Energetic despite of Cancer



I work in a highly stressful and labour intensive environment. By the end of each day, I would usually feel drained. To cope with the stress, I ate unhealthy and began to gain weight. At my heaviest, I weighted a whoping 80kg. Needless to say, my health dropped drastically and I constantly fell sick.

When Celergen came into my life, all I can say is "WOW!"

Life has been incredible ever since then. I seem to have an unlimited source of energy and improved concentration. I began to lose weight and now I weigh only 74kg.

My father's testimony:

My father is 85 years old and was diagnosed with stomach cancer in 2008. After 2 months of Celergen, he grew more energy day after day. All of his friends commented that he looks so healthy and looks nothing like a cancer patient.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment