Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Testimonial 35 - Insulin intake decreased, Energetic


Working as an insurance agent, my work is challenging and my working hours are irregular. Usually by mid-afternoon, I will feel tired and lethargic. By evening, I'm practically dragging my feet around. I knew I was not looking or feeling my best and I was miserable.

By chance, I was introduced to Celergen.

After 3 weeks of Celergen, I realise I can go through the entire day without feeling a tinge of tiredness. I am more alert in the day and sleep like a baby at night. I felt good physically and mentally but felt even better when my colleagues complemented that I look more radiant.

Celergen leaves me feeling healthier and youthful.

A diabetic patient's testimony:

A 68 year old client of mine is diabetic and has to take insulin injections daily. After taking Celergen for 7 months, his injections decreased tremendously. His doctors are so happy with the results, that they have recommended him to continue with Celergen.

My client is so happy with me.

For more info, please contact Pui San @+65 9817 8497 or ophira.yc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment